More Than 2,000 Dental Pros Gather in Philadelphia for AGD Annual Meeting
Posted on June 21, 2012
The Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) 2012 Annual Meeting & Exhibits began Thursday in Philadelphia. The meeting, which will host more than 2,000 dental professionals, runs through Sunday, June 24.
The meeting is focused on the latest technologies and clinical practices in general dentistry. The AGD 2012 Annual Meeting & Exhibits offers attendees access to more than 70 conference sessions, presented by a global faculty of dental experts, as well as hundreds of exhibitors showcasing the newest projects available to general dentists today.
Register today and sign up for sessions such as:
- James B. Wooddell, DDS, and Joseph C. Passaro, DDS— P24: Occlusion: A Practical Application
- James N. Albani, DMD— P28: ADVANCED: To Graft or Not to Graft: Materials, Methods, and Much, Much More
- Linda Otis, DDS— L11: Radiographs: The Image of Your Practice
- Harold V. Cohen, DDS— L20: ADVANCED: Blood Studies in the General Dentistry Practice
- Barbara J. Steinberg, DDS, FAGD— L24: Boning Up on Osteoporosis: Medical and Dental Considerations
The AGD Foundation Fun Run/Walk 5K Fundraiser will take place Saturday, June 23, at 6:30 a.m., and participation is open to all annual meeting attendees, ages 18 and older. Registration for the Fun Run/Walk 5K is available online when registering for the 2012 Annual Meeting & Exhibits. Individual registration is $35; race-day registration is $50 (cash only).