Webinar to Focus on Acquiring More New Patients Via Internet
Posted on September 10, 2012
An upcoming webinar will discuss website optimization for acquiring more new patients. Presented by Ian McNickle, MBA, a Partner at WEO Media (www.weodental.com), a national dental marketing firm, the webinar will cover why some websites rank higher than others, how search engines decide which websites to rank first, how to get a website to rank better, and why some websites produce no new patients, while others produce dozens.
Focusing on SEO (search engine optimization), search engine marketing (SEM), online marketing, social media, and online reputation management, this webinar will cover topics such as:
- Critical steps to optimize your website
- SEO explained: What is it? How does it work?
- SEO tips to improve your website
- Other related factors to improve website performance
- Case studies: well optimized, and poorly optimized
The webinar will be held September 25, 2012. Webinar attendees will be eligible for a complimentary SEO analysis of their website. To register, click here.