3D Endo Symposium to Focus on Latest CBCT Applications
Posted on August 14, 2012
In this CE course attendees will learn about the latest cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) applications in endodontics from industry experts in a lecture format. The program, sponsored by J. Morita USA and Kisco, will also include training with an Oral Maxillofacial Radiologist and a panel discussion with current cone beam users.
The course will take place November 3, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, California. It offers 6 CE credits and is recommended for licensed dentists.
Course objectives include:
- Effectiveness of CBCT in Endodontics
- Advanced CBCT interpretation
- Appearances of common pathology
- Software manipulation techniques
- Image improvement & artifact reduction
- Understanding of patient dose
The cost is $295. To register, click here.