A webinar to be presented Thursday, July 19, will focus on TMJ syndrome and facial pain therapy. In this webinar, presented by Louis Malcmacher, DDS MAGD, President of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics, and James Jesse, DDS, attendees will learn:
- How to quickly identify facial pain patients in your practice.
- How to avoid spending money on expensive equipment for facial pain diagnosis and treatment, and learn why your most important tool to diagnose TMJ and facial pain is free.
- The secret of the role of occlusion in facial pain, which will change the way you think about TMJ patients.
- Simple, easy ways to quickly identify if facial pain is coming from the TMJ or the facial muscles.
- When to treat and when to refer these patients.
- The use of Botox and bruxism appliances for simple and effective pain management.
- How to finally use medical insurance for reimbursement in the dental practice for facial pain patients.
Drs. Malcmacher and Jesse will teach attendees how to use the right tools to provide frontline treatment options and stop ignoring patient pain complaints. The course offers 1 free AGD PACE CE credit.
When: Thursday, July 19, 2012
Time: 9:00 pm (EST)
To register, visit www.commonsensedentistry.com.