A live online course from the American Academy of Facial Esthetics will teach participants how to create outstanding lip augmentations for their patients using new non-surgical, minimally invasive techniques to establish ideal lip lines and smile lines.
Esthetic and therapeutic techniques using Botox and dermal fillers will be taught, as will the AAFE “V to M” lip augmentation protocol. No anterior case is complete without treating the soft tissue around the teeth for total facial esthetics, according to course instructor, Dr. Louis Malcmacher.
The course will be held Wednesday, December 12, 2012, 8PM EST/5 PM PST. It will last 90 minutes.
In the course, participants will:
- learn minimally invasive non-surgical treatment techniques of lip enhancements maxillary gingival excess (gummy smile) with Botox and dermal fillers as an alternative to or in conjunction with osseous surgery and teeth preparation.
- learn the American Academy of Facial Esthetics V to M protocol for subtle lip enhancements for every anterior case whether it involves crowns, veneers, implants, removable and fixed prosthodontics.
- be able to compare different treatment options for different lip anatomy types.
- see over-the-shoulder video demonstrations of the actual techniques.
- understand fee structures for Botox and dermal fillers for these esthetic and therapeutic treatments.
The course provides 1.5 CE credit hours upon completion of post-test questionnaire. Registration is $99 for non-AAFE members, and $79 for AAFE members.
To register, click here.