COSTA MESA, Calif., July 28, 2016 – CareCredit, a leading provider of healthcare financing, today announced the availability of its all new online Advertising Toolkit. The toolkit features professionally designed, customizable assets that can easily be added to a practice website to promote awareness of financing options with the CareCredit credit card. Available at carecredit.com/advertisingtoolkit, the toolkit features an enhanced user experience, new digital banners, buttons and logos, and a payment calculator.
CareCredit research validates the importance of having financing available to clients and patients who are considering healthcare procedures, products and services. According to a 2014 study,* cost and financing are key considerations with more patients and clients (73 percent) researching cost and financing than researching the procedure (70 percent). Of those surveyed, 50 percent went online for information.
With this knowledge, providers and their teams are increasingly enhancing their practice websites and featuring expanded options and information, such as financing, for their patients and clients.
CareCredit’s updated online Advertising Toolkit includes:
• Additional creative options with new widgets to help select colors, sizes and image options
• The Custom Apply Link, which allows patients and clients to apply directly for CareCredit
from the provider’s website. The link is customized with the practice’s financing options.
• Easier-to-use resources, so everyone in the practice can use the toolkit, not just a web professional
• Click-to-post social media content for providers to share Facebook posts and Tweets
• Digital marketing trends, tips and research to support communicating about financing
• Searchable resource library to quickly and easily find assets and content
“We are continually investing in innovations to improve the patient financing experience for providers, and making it easier for their patients/clients to learn about and apply for various promotional financing options,” said Dave Fasoli, CEO of CareCredit. “The new and improved Advertising Toolkit provides easy-to-implement, cost-saving tools that, ultimately, can help providers generate more patient/client leads.”
*Path to Purchase Research, conducted for CareCredit by Rothstein Tauber, Inc., 2014.