Two New Webinars Announced by Core3daCADemy!
Las Vegas, NV – Core3daCADemy™, the educational arm of Core3dcentres®, announced two new Free Webinar Topics to be held in March and April 2016.
While digital technology continues to revolutionize implant dentistry, it doesn’t have to be complex. On March 23rd, join dental technicians from around the world for Core3daCADemy’s “Simple Bar Design in 3Shape” Webinar. Attendees will be taken through actual Overdenture Bar designs with simple step-by-step techniques, applications, and attachments that you can apply in your laboratory immediately. The Webinar will cover:
• The basics of case planning.
• How to fill out the order form – and select the proper implants.
• The importance of getting a good scan - Do’s and Don’ts.
• Selecting from the many different bar patterns in 3shape.
• How to create a custom bar shape in the control panel.
• Bar design essentials, tips and tricks.
• How to apply angled screw channels
• How to select and place a suitable attachment for different applications.
Laboratories of all sizes and specialties can benefit from fabricating this precision work without investing in costly equipment.
On April 20th, Core3daCADemy continues its 3Shape Webinar series with “Order Form Customization in 3Shape”. 3Shape Dental Manager enables laboratories to have a complete overview of the full CAD/CAM order process, driving you through the workflow process from intuitive and effective order creation and management to case scanning and restoration design and completion. Yet, as with everything in Digital Dentistry, details matter.
Webinar Leader Jason Atwood, DT, CDT, Senior Digital Solutions Advisor, Core3dcentres® NA will demonstrate how to maximize your use of the 3Shape Control Panel, changing the settings to customize your order form to make it more efficient and less time consuming. The Webinar will cover:
• A clear understanding of the process workflow.
• The Control Panel architecture and the multiple options of an open system interface
• How to customize your control panel for efficiency.
• How cleaning up your orders tab will lead to better PC performance.
• The control panel settings that will maintain this for you.
• Optimal Design option settings and how they affect your designing.
• How to set your own margin line and die spacer preferences.
• Tips and Tricks on all the “little things” that add up to time saved
• How to customize your order form.
• In house milling settings for outsourcing that benefit your milling center.
All Webinars are offered at the same time on each date: 12:00 Noon EDT 10:00AM MDT 9:00AM PDT. To sign up for these Webinars, please go to www.core3dcentres.com and click on Core3daCADemy, Webinars to view the entire title list. For more information on Hands-on Courses and other aCADemy programs, please contact Emily Bradley, Director at Core3daCADemy™ toll-free at 888-750-9204 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.