PEORIA, AZ: March 31, 2015 - The Anaheim Group, publisher of the Dentalfax line of dental information products, has released the 2015 Worldwide Dental Industry Acquisition Report, a detailed, comprehensive 282-page report that provides information on the more than 625 dental company acquisitions that took place worldwide during the 12-year period of 2003 through 2014.
The Worldwide Dental Industry Acquisition Report provides detailed acquisition metrics for nine segments of the dental market: Distribution, Finance, Insurance, Laboratory, Manufacturing, OTC Products, Practice Management, Publishing, and Software. The acquisition data are presented chronologically and cover the 12-year scope of the report. For each year covered by the report, the number of companies sold by market segment and the percentage of transactions by market segment are shown in graphical form. This information is also shown cumulatively by year in both tabular and graphical format.
This report is valuable to:
· Financial analysts following the dental industry
· Managers new to the dental industry who want to understand historical transactions
· Business owners or corporate entities who want to determine the value of their organization
· Executives trying to understand the impact that private equity firms have on the industry
· Managers following acquisition activity among their competitors
· Anyone interested in following the worldwide consolidation trends by market segment
The report is delivered by Direct Download and costs $395. To order the 2015 Worldwide Dental Industry Acquisition Report, send a fax to The Anaheim Group at 866-634-9332 or email your order to email@example.com.