Featuring instructor Bud Mopper, DDS, MS, a leader in dental esthetics, Invisible Class IV’s is the first in a series of new free webinars sponsored by Cosmedent. The 30-minute webinar offers many “how-to’s” and useful tips to help participants easily achieve invisible Class IV restorations.
The free online webinar will take place on Tuesday, June 18, and will be available all day.
Webinar objectives include:
- Learn a proven and predictable technique for creating class IV restorations.
- Learn how to prep a tooth for big and small fractures, as well as the importance of the long bevel and how to properly execute this technique.
- Learn how to contour, characterize, and finish a restoration for a lifelike result. By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to achieve perfect line angles and embrasures.
- Gain a better understanding of the different composite materials available and where each should be used to enhance the final outcome.
- Learn how the subtle application of opaquers can be used to create invisible class IV restorations.
Dr. Mopper has been doing minimally invasive dentistry with composite for almost 40 years. He is an internationally renowned lecturer in esthetic dentistry with an emphasis on composite bonding using direct application techniques. He co-authored A Complete Guide to Dental Bonding, which was the first definitive book for the dental profession describing bonding techniques, and he has published numerous articles on the art and science of direct resin bonding. He teaches direct resin bonding on a Continuing Education level at many major universities, including the Iowa State University and the University of Illinois.
For registration information, visit www.cosmedent.com/free-webinar or call Cosmedent at 800-621-6729.