Mill BruxZir® Solid Zirconia restorations in just 11 minutes (on average) with Glidewell’s whisper-quiet, high-speed BruxZir™ Mill and CAM software with customizable morphology libraries.
Key features of the mill include:
· a whisper-quiet, high-speed Jäger high-frequency spindle (60,000 rpm) that ensures a precise and reliable milling result.
· automatic tool length detection and automatic tool changer with six tools.
· an integrated fixing device that fits round universal blanks with a 98 mm diameter and a thickness of 10 mm to 25 mm.
Purchase of the milling system ($28,989) also comes with a CAM PC and unparalleled technical support. You will be provided with two-day, in-lab installation and training on the BruxZir Mill, where you will:
· learn how to design your cases using 3Shape DentalDesigner™ software with customizable morphology libraries.
· use optimized nesting capabilities to nest your cases and generate the accelerated milling tool path.
From there, our milling partners have access to our knowledgeable Technical Support team from 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT. We also include a step-by-step training DVD demonstrating the BruxZir restoration manufacturing process, and production backup via outsource milling support in the event of a service outage.
Dental laboratories that purchase the BruxZir Milling System will be added to the growing network of Authorized BruxZir™ Laboratories and gain exposure through national brand marketing of BruxZir Solid Zirconia.