The TT-6 is a complete, self-contained, compact & portable Dental Unit. Easily transported in its own carrying case, weighing less than 9 lbs. (compressor not included). This unit is ideal for field Mission Work although it can also be used inside the practice or as a back-up unit. DBI offers 3 optional compressor selections depending on the usage. The TT-6 features a water/air syringe; a high speed positon, a low speed position and a suction system. Other available options are a Piezo ultra sonic scaler and or High Speed Handpiece with Fiber Optic illumination.
• Automatic Instrument Selection
• Quick and Hassle Free Setup and Breakdown
• Practical and Resistant Carrying Case
• Chassis and Legs made of a Powder-Coated Sturdy Metal.
• Strong Disc Type Metal Foot Control, Easy Activation, Controls All Instruments (except Syringe & Suction)
• Well Secured Internal Components.
• Requires just an Air Source (compressor-sold separately) or Nitrogen (regulator and cylinder required-not included)
• Push Button High Speed Handpiece (350,000 rpm) with Cooling Spray
• Low Speed Polisher (5,000 rpm)
• Three Way Water/Air Syringe
• Self-Pressurized 750 ml Water Reservoir
• Suction Collection Bottle - 1 Quart (TT-6 Model Only)
• Light Weight ( 9.0 lbs.)