Upgrading Your Online Presence
Your practice faces more competition than ever—and the right approach to digital marketing can ensure prospective patients are choosing your practice over that of your competition. Your ability to get found online, appeal to patients no matter what device they are using to access your practice website, and provide a robust strategy for review syndication will all help you rise above competitors in your area and bring more new patients into your practice.
Here are three online reasons prospective patients will bypass one practice in favor of a competitor, and what you can do to correct these risk factors.
1. Your Patients Can’t Find You Online. Your ability to rank highly for keywords and target search phrases within your local area will determine your success in accelerating new patient acquisition. As the competition for SEO rankings continues to soar, it is critical to use an SEO firm that intimately understands the nuances of dentistry and focuses on local search results.
2. The Practice Website Falls Flat. If your website does not have an immediate impact, prospective patients will hit the back button and check out your competition. Further complicating this is the proliferation of Internet connected smartphones and tablets. To ensure your practice converts prospective patients into new appointment requests, do an audit on your current practice website. Make certain it employs some form of Patient Appeal Rated™ design, as well as responsive design.
3. Poor Online Review Presence. You need to ensure your practice is able to generate and syndicate (publish) reviews that have been verified as your patients and post them where prospective patients will see them. The best example of this is a Healthgrades Enhanced Profile™ on Healthgrades.com. With an enhanced profile your reviews will be published directly from your patients when they respond to your post-appointment survey. This is the best way to ensure the quality of your reviews, the quantity of reviews published, and prominent placement of your reviews.
• 61% of customers who visit a mobile unfriendly site are likely to go to a competitor’s site
• You only have 2.6 seconds for a prospective patient’s eye to land on the area of a website that most influences the first impression
• 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
Sesame Web Design ensurespatients stay and take action.
See this video at: dentalaegis.com/go/id1087