In this CE course attendees will learn about the latest cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) applications in endodontics from industry experts in a lecture format. The program, sponsored by J. Morita USA and Kisco, will also include training with an Oral Maxillofacial Radiologist and a panel discussion with current cone beam users.
The course will take place November 3, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, California. It offers 6 CE credits and is recommended for licensed dentists.
Course objectives include:
- Effectiveness of CBCT in Endodontics
- Advanced CBCT interpretation
- Appearances of common pathology
- Software manipulation techniques
- Image improvement & artifact reduction
- Understanding of patient dose
The cost is $295. To register, click here.