Whitepaper Details Online Dental Healthcare Marketing Strategies
Posted on July 27, 2012
With 139 million consumers using the Internet to seek healthcare information on a monthly basis, dental practices can benefit greatly from effective digital communications with their customers. A new whitepaper from Sesame Communications is targeted at helping healthcare providers improve practice-to-patient communications through use of new digital techonologies and communication channels.
The whitepaper, “Practice Marketing and Patient Communications Platforms in the Digital Age of Dentistry,” is aimed at helping dental practices succeed using such online tools as:
- A patient-appealing website and mobile site
- SEO and social media campaigns
- Online patient contests and sweepstakes
- Automated email, text, and voice reminders
- A secure patient portal with online bill payment functionality
Authored by Dr. Rhonda Savage, DDS and Diana Friedman, MA, MBA, the whitepaper features groundbreaking research and industry data.
To download a free copy of the new Sesame whitepaper, click here.