Inside Dental Technology
March 2011, Volume 2, Issue 3
Published by AEGIS Communications
Imagination LLC IMAGE-Press™
This combination press/porcelain furnace provides conventional firing, multi-stage firing, and universal pressing capabilities.
Imagination LLC’s IMAGE-Press furnace is designed for multi-function use with expanded universal features. Two separate built-in decontamination programs provide clean, pure, optimal conditions for use with zirconium, lithium disilicate, all-ceramic, porcelain-fused-to-metal, and sintering (2200°F/1200°C).
The IMAGE-Press features an exclusive patent-pending "CQT" multi-layered muffle design, based on next-generation crystalline quartz technology. It also includes a platinum thermocouple designed to ensure the highest level of precision, accuracy, and temperature control and produce consistent, beautiful results.
A one-piece firing block/press ring positioner allows for quick, easy placement of 100 g, 200 g, and 300 g press rings. In addition to a large, multi-informational display, the furnace also features an APP (Active-Program-Progress) graph with new blue LED colors.
It includes 20 open programs for pressing and 20 open programs with two-stage/multi-stage capability for use with lithium disilicate, zirconium, and crystallization.
There’s an APP for That
Imagination lets users choose all or any of the following APPs to customize the IMAGE-Press to meet their individual needs:
- 200 open programs
- Dedicated open pressing programs
- Sintering (2200°F/1200°C)
- Open two-stage/multi-stage programs for lithium disilicate
- Two-stage/multi-stage capability for crystallization
- Automatic quick pre-cooling
- Automatic quick cooling
- Decontamination program (for zirconium, lithium disilicate, press, and ceramics)
- Decontamination program (for porcelain-fused-to-metal)
- Muffle conditioning
- Selectable vacuum type
- Night mode
- Automatic night mode (at end of program)
- Selectable idle temperature
- Program override
- Energy-saving automatic door close
- °F/°C temperature and vacuum conversion
- Information port/print program
- Built-in self-diagnostics
- Selectable audio tone
The preceding material was provided by the manufacturer. The statements and opinions contained therein are solely those of the manufacturer and not of the editors, publisher, or the Editorial Board of Inside Dental Technology.